24 Hour Fitness Business proposal
Get perfect grades by consistently using www.essayjunction.com. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
In-House Business Proposal – The Company’s Internet Direction
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Submit a Business Proposal based on your Internet Presentation (Assignment 1), as to what direction the company should take in building a presence on the internet. Highlight services, applications, and opportunities. In addition, address cost, infrastructure ease, training, and labor requirements.
- THINK GLOBAL; select a product or service that you currently own (or want to use) and a country that you’re not familiar with. You are encouraged to select a product or service that is unique and innovative.
- Imagine that you are with the international sales department of the company that manufactures and sells the item (or service) that you are proposing to make or introduce in the country you have selected.
- You have already done the first step by putting together your presentation now gather more information and put it into a persuasive document. Provide a plan as to how the company will finance, market and provide services you wish it to provide.
- Use everything refers to almanacs, encyclopedias, the Internet, and library databases for the most recent information, and pay close attention to descriptions of the social cultural differences, economic conditions, and business environments that encourage or discourage use of the product or service.Your Task
- General Format
- Write a three to five-page “Business Proposal” describing the product and services you plan to use in building your company’s Internet presence. The proposal should contain data, recommendations and conclusions as to what route the company should take to achieve its goals. Don’t forget to cite your references. You are highly encouraged to include financials, action plan, and a social media strategy. Your report is to be submitted to the Chief Operating Officer of the company, Dana P Fitch MBA via the “Assignment” tab on blackboard.
- The paper must be typed
- Use headings within the report when appropriate (please review Part 5, Pages 341-391, “Reports and Proposals”). For this report please include a Cover Page, Memo of Transmittal, Table of Contents, Introduction, Body, Summary, Conclusions, Recommendations, and a Bibliography (The Cover, Memo of Transmittal, Table of Contents, and Bibliography will not be counted towards the three to five-page requirement).
- Plan the paper carefully so as to develop an organized and non-redundant proposal. It should be organized and assembled as a continuous document and should not appear to be several independent segments bound together.
- You must have a minimum of three to five sources. Please cite your sources using MLA or APA Format – (the Writing Center can offer assistance if you do not know how to do this).
- Some other helpful sites include: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/ (Links to an external site.), http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/557/01/ (Links to an external site.), http://www.cuyamaca.edu/tpagaard/EnglDept/Resources.htm (Links to an external site.)Grading
- In general, the proposal will be evaluated on its effectiveness and compliance with the syllabus assignment rubric. In addition:
- Are the purpose and main idea of the document clear?
- Has the document been organized to be compatible with the purpose and audience?
- Is the “YOU” attitude—courtesy and consideration for the audience—consistently present?
- Has all the necessary information—and only the necessary information—been included?
- Are grammar, punctuation, mechanics, and vocabulary correct?
- Is the format attractive and appropriate?
- Was the document submitted on time, as expected in the business world?
I chose the topic on 24 Hour Fitness.
We offer the best essay writing services to students who value great quality at a fair price. Let us exceed your expectations if you need help with this or a different assignment. Get your paper completed by a writing expert today. Nice to meet you! Want 15% OFF your first order? Use Promo Code: FIRST15. Place your order in a few easy steps. It will take you less than 5 minutes. Click one of the buttons below.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper