- 4 PAGES
- 12 PT ARIAL
For this assignment, consider how a company’s social responsibility can affect the workplace, stakeholders, clients, and other outside parties. In your paper, address these questions:
- How can a company’s social responsibility policy complement its obligation to maximize profits for shareholders?
- How does the ethical issue itself affect employees, stakeholders, clients, and other outside parties, considering the specific company issue? What are the positive and negative outcomes?
- What ethical decision-making approaches would you incorporate into your policy? How would your policy solve the ethical issue?
Follow these steps to complete the assignment. For all of these steps, make sure you provide examples and information from credible sources to support your writing and claims.
Step 1: Analyze how corporate social responsibility policies can both complement and conflict with profit-maximizing goals.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Explain how robust corporate social responsibility policies can enhance a company’s reputation and public perception.
- Examine how having responsible corporate social responsibility policies support a company’s sales and marketing efforts, and ultimately, the bottom line.
Step 2: Assess how an organization-wide ethical dilemma impacts the organization internally and other outside parties.
- Describe, in detail, the organization-wide ethical issue.
- Describe these impacts and how they affect each category—employees, stakeholders, clients, and other outside parties.
- Explain how these different categories are inter-related and why an organization needs to address the ethical dilemma through corporate policy.
- Discuss the ramifications or outcomes that might occur if the ethical dilemma is addressed or not addressed.
Step 3: Explain how a selected ethical approach is suitable to address the organization-wide issue.
- Describe, in detail, the selected ethical approach that you would incorporate into your policy.
- Connect the approach to the ethical issue and describe how the approach is suitable to address the issue with multiple stakeholders. Provide examples and possibly data from other organizations with similar ethical issues.
Step 4: Create a corporate policy that can help resolve an ethical issue.
- Identify the essential parts of a corporate policy, then explain how these parts address the impacts from these perspectives: employees, stakeholders, clients, and outside parties.
- Create an actual corporate policy that addresses the ethical issue.