After a local incident, the leaders in the criminal justice system are conducting a town hall meeting to inform the community on several issues, including diversity issues, programs, and challenges in the criminal justice system.You have been selected by the criminal justice agency you work for, or would like to work for, to represent them and prepare a presentation titled, What Diversity Looks Like.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Choose the agency you would like to represent.
Create a presentation with extensive speaker notes in which you include the following:
- Provide a definition for cultural diversity and cultural competence.
- Explain the value of cultural competence, and provide an example relevant to your community.
- Define intercultural communication, and provide an example (it is recommended that you use a graphic to highlight your discussion).
- Discuss challenges facing the criminal justice system, and provide at least one example of how the challenge(s) is being addressed. For example, this might include implementation of a program or changes in procedures and training.