As a culminating task for this course, reflect on your own beliefs, expectations, and practices.
- Are the objectives I set specific without being restrictive? How do I know this?
- What steps do I take to ensure the objectives are connected to previous and future learning?
- When I provide feedback, oral or written, is it corrective in nature, timely, and specific to the objectives?
- Does the feedback I give allow for and invite student input?
- How often do I use nonlinguistic representations in the classroom?
- How often do the representations used in my class focus on critical information?
- How can I plan enough free time for students to create their own representations?
- In what subjects can I best implement comparing and classifying strategies? How will I evaluate the implementation of these strategies in my classroom?
- In what subjects can I best implement strategies for using metaphors and analogies? How will I evaluate the implementation of these strategies in my classroom?
- How often do I use note taking as a topic in my classroom instruction?
- How could the use of a specific note-taking format help the students in my classroom?
- How often do I use summarizing in my classroom?
- How could the use of summary frames help the students in my classroom?
- Which of the strategies in this course will be of most practical use right away in my classroom? How?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now