As a culminating task for this course, reflect on your own beliefs, expectations, and practices.
- What do I know about the regulations and requirements for the inclusion of exceptional students in my classroom?
- What do I know about people with disabilities? Have I known any students who would qualify for exceptional children status? What activities might have been difficult for them?
- Which category of adjustments recommended would be most difficult for me—organizing, evaluating, or…?
- Will I find it difficult to have another adult in the classroom as a helper?
- Do I know what professional development is available to help me in my school or district?
- Which of the disabilities am I most likely to see in my classroom? Is there a person in my school or district who can help me plan for these students?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now