Assess organizational culture to improve alignment between the culture, mission, vision, values, and strategies. This activity is comprised of two sections, collectively totaling a minimum of 500 words. Complete your reflections by responding to all prompts using APA format.
Motivation in the Workplace
- Describe a workplace situation in which you felt motivated to accomplish a task. What aspects of the organization and its vision helped you to feel motivated?
- Have you ever experienced a time when you felt unmotivated in a workplace situation?
- What aspects of the situation do you think caused you to feel that way, and how could changes in the organization’s vision have improved the situation?
Elements of Organizational Culture
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Explain the importance of an organization’s mission, vision, psychological climate, values, and ethics and how they relate to its strategies.
- How should these elements shape the organizational culture and develop the culture for change?
- Provide a specific example to illustrate your explanation.