As future clinicians, it is important to have a good understanding of autism spectrum disorder symptoms, best practices for treatments, and to be aware of the common forms of misinformation about the disorder.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Create an 8-12-slide PowerPoint presentation about autism spectrum disorders. Include or address the following in your presentation:
- Title slide
- Indicators (red flags) to look for in a child in regards to autism spectrum disorder
- The age at which providers and parents should start to look at possible diagnosis, treatment, and rationale
- The types of therapy used in early interventions and referrals
- The types of therapy done with children
- The types of therapy done with parents
- The best prognostic factors and how early diagnosis and early intervention assist with strengthening those factors
- What is currently known about the causes of autism
- Detailed speaker notes that represent what would be said if giving the presentation in person
- A reference slide with a minimum of five scholarly sources.