Part 1: For this third portion of your project due in Unit VIII, you will further analyze your selected organization by identifying and analyzing corporate social responsibility (CSR) activities. The same organization selected in Unit I should be used for this assignment. Submit each assignment as a separate document until you combine the assignments into the Unit VIII Project. This section should address the topics below.
· Contrast the ethical managerial decisions based on your organization’s priorities. Summarize how managerial responsibilities include ethical guidelines.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· Analyze three managerial decision-making responsibilities related to global activities. This topic could include global CSR activities and/or global expansion activities. Evaluate how these decisions support globalization.
· Evaluate how CSR actions include both the organization’s needs as well as the larger global society’s needs. As you are evaluating, be sure to explain how the global concerns and considerations of social responsibility by the organization are addressed.
Part 2: For this fourth portion of your course project due in Unit VIII, you will further analyze your selected organization by identifying the relationships between your selected organization and a stakeholder as well as its relationships with government. The same organization selected in Unit I should be used for this assignment. In each unit with an assignment, students complete another section of the project due in Unit VIII. Submit each assignment as a separate document until you combine the assignments into the project. This section should address the topics below.
· Identify and analyze the relationship between organizational political strategies and corporate strategies.
· Summarize the challenges businesses face in managing business-government relationships. If your selected organization does not specifically identify examples of these relationships, include an example that you believe would be realistic for this organization.
· Summarize the types of stakeholders and how at least one stakeholder group has influence over managerial decision-making (this could include the board of directors or other leadership within the organization).
· Explain the role of the board of directors in decisions related to global corporate social responsibility (CSR). Then interpret how corporations influence global CSR behaviors.
This section of your paper should be at least three pages in length with at least two academically reliable sources published within the last 5 years. Adhere to APA Style when constructing this assignment, including in-text citations and references for all sources that are used.
A good source of information to assist you in addressing these questions is the annual report of the firm, which is sometimes referred to as a Form 10-K.