This week, you will find three scholarly, peer-reviewed research articles on your topic. Remember that next week you will submit a paper on Scientific and/or Mathematical/Analytical perspectives of inquiry, so use this week’s assignment to prepare materials and collect information for that purpose.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Use articles that will help you explain and describe scientific issues and/or statistical data or economic information related to your topic. You will analyze and evaluate these articles in your submission, which should include:
- A brief introductory paragraph.
- Three separate paragraphs, one for each of the three articles, each presenting:
- A brief 3–4 sentence summary of the article (use in-text citations)
- An explanation as to what makes this source credible (in the WCU Library go to Research Guides > Research Basics > Evaluating Resources)
- An explanation of why the article will be useful in addressing your problem or issue
- A brief conclusory paragraph
- An APA Style reference list on a separate page
Your paper should be 1–3 pages in length (including the References page). Adhere to APA Style throughout.
TOPIC: Get it down to one succinct statement:
“Vaping and Nicotine Addiction Cause Health Problems in X Percentage of Teenagers”