Discussion: Biometric System Evaluation
Learning Objectives and Outcomes
- Identify the correct advantages of each biometric method
- Identify the correct disadvantages of each biometric method
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Read the worksheet named “Biometric System Evaluation” and address the following:
Using what you have learned about the biometric method, identify the correct advantages and disadvantages of each listed biometric type.
Respond to your peers with your point of view on their answers. Respond to at least two of your classmates’ original thread posts with between 100 – 150 words for each reply. Make sure your opinion is substantiated with valid reasons and references to the concepts covered in the course. In addition, initiate a discussion with the students who comment on your answer.
- Worksheet: Biometric System Evaluation (ws_biometricsystemeval)
Use the following checklist to support your work on the assignment:
- I have engaged in a discussion of the assigned topics with at least two of my peers.
- I have raised questions and solicited peer and instructor input on the topics discussed.
- I have articulated my position clearly and logically.
- I have supported my argument with data and factual information.
- I have provided relevant citations and references to support my position on the issue discussed.
- I have compared and contrasted my position with the perspectives offered by my peers and highlighted the critical similarities and differences.
- I have solicited peer and instructor feedback on my arguments and propositions.
- I have offered a substantive and critical evaluation of my peer’s perspective on the issues that is opposite of mine, and supported my critical review with data and information.
- I have followed the submission requirements.
Discussion: Biometric System Evaluation Learning Objectives and Outcomes Identify the correct advantages of each biometric methodIdentify the correct disadvantages of each biometric method Assignme
Biometric System Evaluation Types of Biometric Systems There are many traits that a biometric system can analyze. They fall into two distinct categories: physical characteristics and behavioral characteristics. In this exercise, you will learn about and analyze the specific attributes that fall into each of these two broad categories by listing the advantages and disadvantages of each type of biometric method. Complete the table: Biometric Method Advantages Disadvantages Fingerprint Retina Iris Hand geometry Facial recognition Typing tempo Signature analysis Voice recognition © 2014 by Jones & Bartlett Learning, LLC, an Ascend Learning Company. All rights reserved. www.jblearning.com Page 1