Do your research on statistical research methods and choose one article that used statistical qualitative research method. Review the article and write a report following the steps below:
Your report paper should meet the following requirements:
• Be approximately 3-5 pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
• Follow APA guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
• The UC Library is a great place to find resources.
• Be clear with well-written, concise, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
At least the article must be peer-reviewed, full-text article that used quantitative research methods from scholarly journals.
Note: When reading an article use the PECO to analyze the paper:
· P – Population being study, techniques used in the paper
· E – Exposure (what)
· C – Control(how)
· O- outcome
You will review both quantitative and qualitative research. The topic is up to you as long as you choose a peer-reviewed, academic research piece. I suggest choosing a topic that is at least in the same family as your expected dissertation topic so that you can start viewing what is out there. There are no hard word counts or page requirements as long as you cover the basic guidelines. You must submit original work, however, and a paper that returns as a large percentage of copy/paste to other sources will not be accepted. (Safe Assign will be used to track/monitor your submission for plagiarism. Submissions with a Safe Assign match of more than 25% will not be accepted.)
Please use APA formatting and include the following information:
· Introduction/Background: Provide context for the research article. What led the author(s) to write the piece? What key concepts were explored? Were there weaknesses in prior research that led the author to the current hypothesis or research question?
· Methodology: Describe how the data was gathered and analyzed. What research questions or hypotheses were the researcher trying to explore? What statistical analysis was used?
· Study Findings and Results: What were the major findings from the study? Were there any limitations?
· Conclusions: Evaluate the article in terms of significance, research methods, readability and the implications of the results. Does the piece lead into further study? Are there different methods you would have chosen based on what you read? What are the strengths and weaknesses of the article in terms of statistical analysis and application? (This is where a large part of the rubric is covered.)