Find a design that you think is attractive (or not) – a book cover, a magazine spread, a brochure, a poster, a blog, a website, whatever you can find that has to do with the Banana. One way to start is to google “Chiquita banana ads”, or just “banana ads”. It does not have to be an ad, it can be any design that has to do with the banana.
ANALYZE its use of fonts, colors and visuals. What works, and what doesn’t? How would you revise the design if you could? You do not have to actually revise the design itself, just discuss the elements that you would change and how.
Answer these questions:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. Consider the fonts and any use of color: do they suit your rhetorical situation?
2. Does the design make the main parts of your text easy to see? If not, would it help to add headings?
3. Is there any information that should be set off as a list?
4. Does the text include any data that would be easier to follow in a chart, table or graph?
5. Describe how you would make this design more visually appealing.
Your assignment can be answered in a question answer format.
You do not need to write this as an essay. My goal is to help you learn some elements of design.
Attach the visual
to your paper or explain
where I can go to see the visual you are analyzing.