For this assignment, you have the opportunity to take a variety of self-assessments to learn more about yourself and identify your assets and weaknesses as a leader. This will assist you in discovering how you can improve your own self-leadership skills. You will be asked to think critically about your results and submit a reflection as directed below. As a starting point, review the resources on conscious capitalism at: http://www.consciouscapitalism.org/. There are several helpful resources, including white papers and speech transcripts, available under the Content tab on the main page of this site. Conduct additional research beyond this website on the principle of conscious leadership.
Refer to the “Self-Assessment Links” resource in Topic Materials and complete each test. Be sure to document the results of each assessment to assist you in completing the reflection portion of the assignment below.
After completing the self-assessments, write a minimum 1,000-1,250 word reflection in which you discuss the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Explain the characteristics of conscious leadership as defined by Mackey and Sisodia. Provide citations to strengthen your claims.
- Choose two historical management theories and explain their influence on the field of organizational behavior. Provide citations to strengthen your claims.
- Describe the importance of self-awareness, self-concept, and emotional intelligence and the role they play in enabling effective conscious leadership and effective self-leadership. Provide citations to strengthen your claims.
- Briefly summarize the results of each assessment you completed. In general, do you believe the results represent who you are as a leader? How will the results inspire you to be a conscious leader? Explain.
- Briefly, conduct a self-reflection in which you answer the following questions: What insights have you gained about yourself after taking the assessments? How could this knowledge influence your values, attitude towards others, and how you approach new tasks in the workplace? What have you learned about what it takes to lead others or how you respond to the management tactics of others within the workplace? What have you learned about your ability to lead others within the workplace?
- Explain the value of analyzing organizational behavior from the individual, group, and organizational perspective. How do your self-assessment results contribute to this? Provide citations to strengthen your claims.
Use a minimum of four scholarly sources to support your analysis and reflection.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
This benchmark assignment assesses the following programmatic competencies and professional standards:
MBA – Strategic Management and Organizational Development:
1.6: Evaluate the tenets of conscious capitalism and determine the effects on the business ecosystem.
For this assignment, you have the opportunity to take a variety of self-assessments to learn more about yourself and identify your assets and weaknesses as a leader. This will assist you in discoverin
Your learning preference:Multimodal (VK) People with your preference like:different formats, graphs, diagrams, maps, interesting layouts, space, practical exercises, experiences, examples, case studies, trial and error, things that are real. Multimodal Strategies If you have multiple preferences you are in the majority as somewhere between fifty and seventy percent of any population seems to fit into that group. Multiple preferences are interesting and quite varied. For example you may have two strong preferences V and A or R and K, or you may have three strong preferences such as VAR or ARK. Some people have no particular strong preferences and their scores are almost even for all four modes. For example one student had scores of V=9, A=9, R=9, and K=9. She said that she adapted to the mode being used or requested. If the teacher or supervisor preferred a written mode she switched into that mode for her responses and for her learning. So multiple preferences give you choices of two or three or four modes to use for your interaction with others. Some people have admitted that if they want to be annoying they stay in a mode different from the person with whom they are working. For example they may ask for written evidence in an argument, knowing that the other person much prefers to refer only to oral information. Or they may ask for “concrete’ examples knowing that the other person has a low preference for kinesthetic input and output. These are what some people do when they feel negative. Positive reactions mean that those with multimodal preferences choose to match or align their mode to the significant others around them. The 13 Multimodal preferences are made from the various combinations of the four preferences below. You will need to view more than one of those lists. For example, if your VARK Profile is the bimodal combination of Visual and Kinesthetic (VK), you will need to use those two lists of strategies below. If your VARK Profile is the trimodal combination of Aural, Read/write and Kinesthetic (ARK) you will need to use those three lists of strategies below. Visual Strategies Aural Strategies Read/Write Strategies Kinesthetic Strategies Some people with multimodal preferences have told us find it necessary for them to use more than one strategy for learning and communicating. They feel insecure with only one. Others are able to “get it” using just one of their preferred modalities.