- How do I contribute to the positive climate in my classroom?
- What actions do I need to take to build community in my classroom?
- Which attributes of my classroom demonstrate that relationships are built on mutual respect and shared responsibility?
- What changes should I consider in order to create an effective classroom climate that is more conducive to learning?
- Do I share with students the goals for the day, the week, the unit we are studying? How do I best share goals?
- Do I provide key questions to guide the learning of topics and concepts? How do I best keep these in front of students?
- What are some strategies I have implemented to use color to emphasize key phrases and ideas, either in student handouts or visuals in my classroom?
- Based on the teacher attributes and routines outlined in this lesson, what are one or several personal goals for teaching behaviors that could become an action plan for my classroom?
WHY CHOOSE US?
Thousands of students and professionals rely on us for their writing tasks to achieve their goals in academic life. Our services are offered as a fusion of quality, affordability, reliability, and utmost dedication.
We accept major payment methods.
+1 (940) 305-2632