I am looking for someone to complete my stats paper. the instructions are below. I am looking to get an 80 or above on this because anything too low would cause me to fail this class. The paper is due in two days (on the 27th).
Write a paper incorporating concepts that you learned during the course, using your survey results. You can start with your discussion post responses in Weeks 4 – 7 as a guide. Write a paper (about 2-3 written pages, 4-5 pages include graphs and results), double-spaced and in 12-point font. You will use Excel and/or StatCrunch for this project.
- A title
- An Introduction
- A paragraph on how you sampled the data. Share limitations in your sampling method and discuss the reliability of the survey responses.
- Measures of central tendency and variation. Interpret the results in complete sentences. What do these results tell you about your data?
- Three graphs with at least one that summarizes categorical data and one that summarizes numerical data. Include captions for each graph.
- A confidence interval calculated using Excel or StatCrunch. Use a question from discussion post four and answer it using the confidence interval. Include the results and interpret the confidence interval.
- A hypothesis test including H0 and Ha answering a second question from discussion post four written as a claim. Include analysis showing the conditions are met, the test statistic and p-value, and a written conclusion. Include the results from StatCrunch.
- The body of the paper should be written around the results from your graphs, confidence interval and hypothesis test.
- Conclusion (Think about what outcomes you found interesting or unexpected.)