In the last two weeks, you had a chance to learn about how the adolescent brain develops as well as explore a few specific areas of adolescence development like the sense of self. Apply what you have learned to one of the possible issues faced by adolescents below:
- Bullying, online or in person.
- Fear of missing out (FOMO).
- Pressure to succeed/achieve/compete (athletics, academics, extracurricular activities, chores, social life).
For your chosen topic, create a brochure directed at parents that addresses the following:
- Explain the mental health or psychosocial problem you chose (2 paragraphs).
- Describe the factors that influence an adolescent’s cognitive development and physical development related to the issue (2–3 paragraphs).
- Describe family patterns and social relationships that influence the issue (2–3 paragraphs).
- Apply one social and one developmental theory to the issue (2 paragraphs).
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
TIMES NEW ROMAN 12PT
3 RESOURCES ON REFERENCE PAGE