Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Use the following link to learn how to find and evaluate an online source: https://www.nia.nih.gov/health/online-health information-it-reliable#whereLinks to an external site.
Please follow the instructions below:
- Locate a current (medical or scientific) news or journal article based on one of the topics listed below:
- Inflammatory Response (ch 6)
- Antibodies/Antigens (ch 7)
- Type II Hypersensitivity (ch 8)
- Type IV Hypersensitivity (ch 8)
Note: As you read through the article, think about how it connects to Pathophysiology and why is it relevant.
- Provide a write-up summarizing the article. Within your document, include how the information connects to Pathophysiology, and why it is relevant.
- Part 2: Discussion about T cells and B cells and vaccines. Click on https://www.vaccines.gov/basics/work/prevention Links to an external site. to learn the basics about how a vaccine works
- Discussion Assignment: Explain the difference between basic T cells and B cells as they relate to a vaccine. Additionally, briefly explain the interplay between the innate and adaptive arms of the immune system and the inflammatory mediators.