It should come as no shock that poems share differing opinions regarding the same topic, or that even poems by the same poet might take conflicting and contradicting stances on the same issue.
For this response, you will compare and contrast one pair of poems from week 2 on inspiration AND weeks 3-4 on death (4 poems total). In each of your responses, you should:
1) pick a pair of poems from each unit
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
2) specify how they are similar and different from each other at the beginning of your response (in a thesis summarizing your response): “While x and y share similar traits such as _____, ______, and _______, ultimately they take differing views on __________; x is bleaker in its presentation while y is more humorous.”
3) illustrate their similarities by quoting and analyzing sections of each text
4) illustrate their differences by quoting and analyzing sections of each text
5) conclude by reiterating how each poem “feels” about its subject matter