Q1) At some point in your career, you may be asked to design and implement a group for involuntary clients, such as domestic violence perpetrators, drunk drivers, substance users, abusive parents, or prison inmates. What are your thoughts and feelings about working with mandated group participants? Describe fully. How would you approach counseling differently with them than with voluntary participants?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Write a personal reflection paper (400-750 words) summarizing the following:
- Most significant things you learned about group counseling in this course.
- Most significant things you learned about yourself as a potential group leader.
- Specific skills and experiences that you believe you need to develop in order to be a competent group counselor, based on your current strengths, weaknesses, and prior experience.
- Your areas of greatest confidence and lack of confidence when you think about leading counseling groups.
- Types of groups you might enjoy leading in your future career as a counselor.