During each week of this course, you will be researching and analyzing the U.S.
health care system with all of its challenges, including policy, economics and
potential solutions to reform the system. You will also project your leadership
role as an administrator in the system. You will examine the leadership style(s)
necessary to implement effective professional development for understanding of
this dynamic system.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
For the Final Paper, identify and describe two to
three major problems in the U.S. health care system. For each problem, summarize
the critical issues and propose a solution or strategy that can be used to
change or reform the system. Explain your perception of the role of the
administrator and the leadership style needed to alleviate or minimize the
problem. You must include an analysis of how these components are grounded in
research and best practice.
Your paper must be a minimum of ten
double-spaced pages (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted
according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Utilize a
minimum of five to seven scholarly sources that were published within the past
five years, including a minimum of two from the University Library
Writing the Final Paper
- Must be ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five to seven scholarly and /or peer-reviewed sources,
including a minimum of two from the Online Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as