8 questions, can be in Q & A format. No need for paper format
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
250-350 words each, minimum 1 resource each
1. What historical event is considered the benchmark of crisis
intervention, and how has it impacted current approaches? Provide at
least one example of its impact on current approaches in your response.
2. What are the differences between the different types of crises? Provide
at least three examples of each type of crises in your response. Include
two or three different types of crises in your response. What are the
implications of each crisis? What are the implications of each for
individuals and the community?
3. Is self-awareness a key element of competency for crisis counselors? Explain your opinion in detail in your response.
4. How could a mesosystem be compromised, and what are the implications for both the microsystem and the macrosystems?
the different approaches used in handling long-term versus short-term
cases using both individual and group interventions.
are the differences between urban, suburban, or rural communities that
impact the types of responses to crises? Explain your response.
7. How do you recognize the difference between burnout, secondary traumatization, and vicarious trauma? How would the debriefing process and treatment plan differ for each diagnosis?
8. When considering the roles and responsibilities of a counselor as part of a crisis management team, what would be the most challenging role or responsibility for you and why?
James, R., & Gilliland, B. (2017). Crisis intervention strategies (8th ed.). Boston, MA: Cengage. Chapters: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 12, 14, 16, 17.
Kanel, K. (2015). A guide to crisis intervention (5th ed.). Boston, MA: Cengage. Chapters: 1, 3, 5, 12.