professional poster. Posters are visual tools that provide a clear, organized description of a research topic. The poster should follow the IMRD format. Introduction
- Identify the significance of the research topic.
- Describe how, when, and where data was obtained.
- Identify the databases and the key terms used for obtaining articles.
- Include search limitations (peer reviewed, timeframe)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Summarize the statistical data from journal articles.
- Interpret the meaning of the results
- Include any unexpected results
- Discuss the relevance of the data in relation to the PICO question.
Other pertinent headings include
- Use the PICO question developed
P: Patients who have been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
I: Daily exercise regimen
C: No exercise regimen
O: Lower blood glucose levels
Definition of Terms
- Define any acronyms used on the poster in this section.
Application to Practice
- Specify how practice procedures should change based on the data. What best practices are indicated?
- Include a separate word document for the complete reference list.
- Use superscript in lieu of intext citations.
- “Reference list available upon request” is appropriate on the poster to save space
- Use an easy-to-read font such as Times New Romans.
- Include pictures (max of 3) to support your points.
- Use bullet points to organize poster sections
examples and template is attaches below