Unit 7—Multiple Baseline Across Subjects Graph (Needed for the Assignment)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Figure 1. Illustration of the effects of self-monitoring and awareness training on two participants scratching behavior for a multiple baseline design.
Hypothetical Case Study (Template)
For this assignment, use your multiple baseline across subjects graph completed in Unit 7 (the graph above) of this course. Create a hypothetical case study based on the graph. Include your graph with corrections, if any, based on feedback you received from your instructor. Include the following details and descriptions in your case study:
- Summarize the results from the graph.
- Baseline. (How it was gathered.)
- Appropriate dependent variable to be targeted from the graph with operational definition.
- Appropriate independent variable to be used from the graph.
- Implementation of the independent variable. (Be specific, please.)
- Design used (multiple baseline across subjects).
- Results. (This is where your graph should be incorporated along with a visual analysis of data.)
- Internal validity of study.
- External validity of study.
- Social validity of study.
Your assignment should meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: References and citations are formatted according to current APA style guidelines.
- Resources: 1–2 scholarly or professional resources.
- Length: 5–9 double-spaced pages, including title page and references.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.
- SafeAssign: You are required to use SafeAssign before submitting the completed assignment to your instructor. Submit your work to SafeAssign as a draft, review the results, and make any needed changes. When you are ready, submit your assignment to the assignment area for grading.
- Refer to the Hypothetical Case Study Scoring Guide to ensure you understand the grading criteria for this assignment
Cooper, J.O., Heron, T.E., & Heward, W.L. (2020). Applied behavior analysis (3rd ed.). Boston, MA: Cengage Learning.
Miltenberger, R. G. (2016). Behavior Modification Principles and Procedures Sixth Edition. Boston: Cenage Learning.
Useful Readings (pages/sections)
- In your Single Case Experimental Designs text:
- Chapter 8, “Alternating Treatments Design,” pages 243–270.
- In your Applied Behavior Analysis text:
- Pages 180–192 in Chapter 8, “Reversal and Alternating Treatment Designs.”
- Chapter 27, “Self-Management,” pages 681–712.