- Imagine you have been asked to speak to a group of parents about promoting self-esteem in school-age children. You need to research the topic and prepare a visually appealing PowerPoint slideshow to accompany your presentation.
- Address the following questions:
- How does level of self-esteem typically change during middle childhood? What factors contribute to this change?
- What are some influences on school-age children’s self-esteem?
- Does very high self-esteem always have positive effects on children’s adjustment? Why or why not?
- What are the typical consequences of low self-esteem?
- What are some other strategies that parents and teachers can use to promote children’s self-esteem? What behaviors should adults avoid, and why?
WHY CHOOSE US?
Thousands of students and professionals rely on us for their writing tasks to achieve their goals in academic life. Our services are offered as a fusion of quality, affordability, reliability, and utmost dedication.
We accept major payment methods.
+1 (940) 305-2632