Research a legal case involving disparate treatment in the selection or hiring process. Then in a 3–4 page paper, succinctly and clearly analyze the case. Include the following in your analysis:
Describe the important issues in the case.
- Provide a description of the case and describe the important issues.
Distinguish the theory of disparate treatment from the theory of disparate (or adverse) impact.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Distinguish the theory of disparate treatment from the theory of disparate or adverse impact, using specific examples from your selected legal case and providing additional context if needed to support your work. Be sure to identify the dispute and what makes this case about disparate treatment.
Analyze the outcome of the case.
- Explain the court’s decision.
- Note whether you agree with the court.
- Analyze disparate impact.
Analyze the evidence of discriminatory effects.
- Analyze the evidence of discriminatory effects in your selected case, and provide specific examples of connections to the rule, policy, or process.
- Describe how the Uniform Guidelines on Employee Selection Procedures help employers avoid issues related to disparate or adverse impact.
- APA formatting: References and citations should be formatted according to current APA style and format. See Evidence and APALinks to an external site..
- Length of assignment: 3–4 typed, double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.