s the HIM department director, you are responsible for providing input for the corporate strategic plan for your department.
- Develop a checklist to follow with 25 items to ensure that all of the needed information is collected for the strategic plan.
- Be sure to include items to improve department operations, to ensure informational management, and to indicate a cooperative environment with other departments.
- Also identify future goals for the department, making quality patient care a primary need.
Meet CAHIIM Curriculum requirement for Bachelor Degree
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Domain III. Informatics, Analytics and Data Use
- Subdomain III.B. Information Management Strategic Planning
- Section 1. Take part in the development of information management plans that support the organization’s current and future strategy and goals
- Competencies: Corporate strategic plan, operation improvement planning, information management plans
To understand a corporate strategic plan.