(Flier about Sailfish ( Istiophorus Platypteru )
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
(I will attach the flier later)
- Write a critique of your peer’s flier.
- Your critique should be at least 300 words, which is about 1 page, double-spaced.
- Your critique will be shared with the students in your group, including the one being critiqued.
- You can write the critique directly into the textbox or upload it as a file.
- Make sure to list your peer’s name and their marine animal at the top of your critique
What to look for in a critique:
- Did the student follow the directions?
- include the common and scientific names of their animal?
- Did they list at least 3 resources?
- did they cite their resources through the flier?
- Is the flier 2 pages?
- Did they include at least one form of data as either a graph or table?
- Is the flier well put together?
- easy to read?
- are there spelling or grammar errors?
- is it concise?
- is it aesthetically appealing?
- Is this flier ready to be put out publically?
- If not, what needs to be changed?
- Did you find their flier interesting?
- why or why not?
- Anything you would want to add or think should be removed?