Scenario B: Internet Bank
Imagine you work for a start-up company that is launching an internet bank. The internet bank will provide the following financial products and services to its customers:
· Accounts and deposits
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· Credit, debit, and travel cards
· Tax services
Senior management and investors have identified the following key technical factors for the success of the internet bank:
· Scalability: The technology and software application infrastructure must accommodate high growth and new users without impacting the service levels delivered to existing users.
· Availability: Users must be supported with robust, consistent, and reliable access; excellent performance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
· Security: Industry-accepted security practices and a multi-level authentication system have to be put in place to authenticate and identify each user before they access their accounts and initiate transactions.
· Manageability: The technology and software applications infrastructure must be easy to manage, support, and update.
You have been assigned to analyze your organization and develop a technical architecture to support the business processes of this internet bank.
Scenario B: Internet Bank Imagine you work for a start-up company that is launching an internet bank. The internet bank will provide the following financial products and services to its customers: ·
BSA/425 v1.3 Project Proposal Template Fill out each of the sections below with information relevant to your project and add your company’s name. Company Name : Project Proposal Project Scope Statement Project Title Project Sponsor(s) Business Context for the System Project Scope Description Date Prepared Prepared By Problems/Issues/Opportunities the Proposed System Expected to Solve Problems Issues Opportunities Project Objectives Project Objective Name Project Objective Description Project Deliverables Project Deliverable Name Project Deliverable Description Project Acceptance Criteria Project Acceptance Criteria Name Project Acceptance Criteria Description Project Exclusions Project Exclusion Name Project Exclusion Description Project Constraints Project Constraint Name Project Constraint Description Project Assumptions Project Assumption Name Project Assumption Description Project Methodology High-Level Work Schedule: Project Scope Description of Work Assumptions and Constraints Milestones Due Dates ID Activity Resource Labor Hours Labor Rate Labor Total Material Units Material Cost Material Total Total Cost Quality Requirements Acceptance Criteria Technical Information Agreement Information Copyright 2020 by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.