Use the provided Module Four Activity Template Word Document to
complete this assignment. You will use the research question you
revised in the previous module to write a hypothesis. Refer to the
module overview and resources for helpful information about how to write
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
- Write your hypothesis phrased as an if/then statement.
- Make sure the relationship between variables that you are predicting is clear.
- Explain how your hypothesis directly relates to your finalized research question.
- Explain how your hypothesis is testable.
- Make sure research methods could be used to determine the accuracy of the prediction (i.e., could it be accepted or rejected?).
- Explain how your hypothesis is falsifiable.
- It must be possible to prove the hypothesis wrong.
Guidelines for Submission
Submit your completed Module Four Activity Template. While not
required, any sources should be cited using APA style. Consult the Shapiro Library APA Style Guide for more information on citations.
- [How does Global Warming affect the earth, linked to human activities, and a strategy to reduce it?