Significance of Major Discoveries in Modern Biology
This assignment will focus on you describing a discovery, innovation, important finding and/or breakthrough in genetics, cell biology, and/or biotechnology. Some examples include endosymbiont theory, in vitro fertilization, GMOs, cloning, genetic engineering, PCR, genetic fingerprinting, gene therapy and DNA sequencing. You can use your text, the South University library, or the Internet to help you find something that interests you.
Your paper should be approximately 2-3 pages and include the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- a description of our topic,
- the people behind the innovation,
- a consideration of the events, experiments, or ideas that lead to this discovery,
- how the innovation influences society, health, agriculture, wildlife, culture, and/or you personally,
- example(s) of applications from current news/magazine articles.