This week, you have spent some time exploring different ethical and privacy implications of different AI technologies. In this discussion, you will be asked to explore hidden biases in artificial intelligence, which have been a hot topic in the news. Before beginning your discussion, read through all of the following articles. You are also encouraged to do additional research on your own.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Why Algorithms Can Be Racist and Sexist
- Overcome and Prevent Bias in AI
- How to Keep Bias Out of Your AI Models
For your initial post, write a response of 2–3 paragraphs that addresses each of the following prompts. Your answer must include references to resources used, properly cited in APA format.
- Provide 1–2 current examples of hidden bias encountered in popular applications.
- Define some of the industry efforts to reduce bias (such as responsible research and innovation [RRI], ethics by design, and right to be forgotten).
- How can you apply some of these principles to reduce hidden bias in the applications you described? How do these relate to the efforts currently underway?