I’m working on a science question and need support to help me learn.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Write a 400-word reflection on the film. You have lived through these movements, viewed them via social media, perhaps even attended or witnessed marches or protests in your hometowns. There is a lot here to discuss and explore.
The following questions can get you started, but your response and discussion should extend beyond them:
What’s different about this period of the women’s movement from what you watched in the original 3-part documentary on the history of the women’s movement? What surprised you? What was new information? What wasn’t? What goals and challenges are engaged?
- Post a question for the next respondent.
The initial poster must answer the question of the final poster, completing a chain of Q&A, and dialogue.
- Reply to the thoughts of the person who answered the question you posted (they should be directly after you!)
1. One of the starting points for “feminist curiosity” is taking women’s lives seriously, which implies listening carefully, digging deep, developing a long attention span, being ready to be surprised.
- Why does this need to be stated so emphatically? Why is this not just “common sense”?
- Share with us something you were previously “uncurious” about…what happened to make you ask more questions, to change that state of lack of curiosity?
What about “feminist curiosity” works for you, what doesn’t?