Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
2. Industry Profile Part 2: Supply Chain Risk in the Cybersecurity Industry
For this paper, you will research and report upon the problem of Supply Chain Risk as it pertains to the cybersecurity industry. You will also investigate due diligence and other business processes / strategies which can be used to mitigate the impacts of supply chain risk for companies who produce and sell cybersecurity related products and services.
1. An introduction section which provides a brief overview of the problem of supply chain risk as it pertains to the cybersecurity industry.
2. A supply chain risks section in which you identify and describe 5 or more specific sources of supply chain risk which impact cybersecurity related products and services.
3. A due diligence section in which you address the use of diligence processes (investigating suppliers before entering into contracts) as a supply chain risk management strategy. Include 5 or more cybersecurity related questions which should be asked of suppliers during the due diligence process.
4. A best practices section in which you address 5 or more best practices for managing global supply chain risks in the cybersecurity industry. You must also provide an evaluation of the expected benefits from implementing each of these practices.
5. A summary and conclusions section in which you present an overall picture of the supply chain risk problem in the cybersecurity industry and best practices for managing supply chain risks.
Your five to eight page paper is to be prepared using basic APA formatting (including title page and reference list) and submitted as an MS Word attachment to the Industry Profile Part 2: Supply Chain Risk entry in your assignments folder. See the sample paper and paper template provided in Course Resources > APA Resources for formatting examples. Consult the grading rubric for specific content and formatting requirements for this assignment.
Attached are some references you can decide to use