There are five problems in total. Please answer 2 paragraphs (more than 5 sentences per paragraph) for each question. (urgent)
1. “The Sophists and Socrates were Humanist Philosophers and Thales, Pythagoras were Naturalist philosophers”. Explain this statement by providing reasons and evidences. Also state the difference between the two categories of naturalism and humanism.
2. “The Romans are a culture influenced by the Etruscan’s and the Phoenicians”. In what manner and to what capacity did the two cultures influence the Romans?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3. “The founding story of Rome has elements of atrocities, vengeance , misdemeanor, betrayal and abduction”. Do you agree with this statement? What does it talk about the founding fathers of Rome? Give reasons, examples and evidences for your answer.
4. Yu the great and Julius Caesar were great leaders. How did they influence the lives of their people? What role did their leadership play in shaping the future of their countries? Who do you think was more prolific as a leader than the other?
5. The Greeks were religious in the most unique manner , their gods had special personalities never heard of in the history prior to the Greeks. Their Gods gave way to independent thinking philosophers”. Explain this statement with reasons.