Develop a social media campaign to bring awareness to hazardous alcohol consumption and/or alcohol abuse among a determined target population.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Define the problem among the target population
- Research and gather data and statistics on alcohol use among the target population
- Identify evidence-based practices used for the target population (See EBP matrix attachment).
- Identify a social media platform for the campaign (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc.) and describe the rationale for the platform
- Develop health promotional strategies targeted for the population
- Describe how you plan to monitor the success of your campaign.
- Start with the learning resources in the classroom.
- Locate 7-10 journal articles or book chapters related to your special population.
- Use only scholarly, objective sources for your project. Peer-reviewed articles found in the UMGC Library databases are generally good sources. Web-based information such as Wikipedia and About.com and popular news outlets such as Time or Newsweek are NOT acceptable sources for this project.
- If you are unclear as to whether a source is acceptable, contact the instructor or visit the UMGC Library’s page on locating and evaluating scholarly articles:
- APA format and citation style: (http://sites.umgc.edu/library/libhow/apa_examples.cfm)
- 1500-2000 words
- Title page and reference list
- 12 point font
- Numbered pages
- 1″ margins
- Double spaced
Grading: Refer to the assignment rubric to know how you will be graded on this assignment.
Due DateJul 5, 2022 11:59 PMAttachmentsEBP matrix.pdf (232.42 KB)Download All Files
Rubric Name: Experiential Paper and Social Media Campaign Proposal
Missing or Not Acceptable
Paper shows excellent analysis and thorough coverage of the content. It also demonstrates effective critical thinking skills in its analysis of the topic.
Paper is appropriate in its handling of the content. However, more analysis, more examples, or a deeper level of critical thinking would have made the paper more effective.
Paper has some gaps in its analysis of the content. Either deeper levels of critical thinking or a more thorough analysis of the topic would have made the paper more effective.
Paper has significant gaps in its analysis of the content in both critical thinking skills and in demonstration of knowledge of the topic.
Paper has major gaps in its analysis of the content. It does not demonstrate an understanding of the topic, and it does not demonstrate appropriate levels of critical thinking about the topic.
Score of Substance/Content,
Organization follows a clear, logical sequence that makes the information easily accessible to the reader. Sentences feature excellent coherence.
Organization follows a clear, logical sequence. However, information is occasionally difficult to follow because of a lack of transition expressions or a lack of logical flow.
Organization and logical flow of thought are not clear in some areas.
Organization and logical flow of thought are not clear in many areas.
Organization and logical flow of thought are not clear throughout the paper.
Score of Organization,
Statement of Purpose and Supporting Details
The argument is clearly expressed in the beginning of the paper. The argument is well defended throughout the paper.
The argument is not clearly expressed in the beginning of the paper or the argument is not well defended throughout the paper.
The argument cannot be found at the beginning of the paper but can be discerned after reading the paper. However, the argument is not well defended throughout the paper.
The argument cannot be found at the beginning of the paper. It is difficult for the reader to determine what the writer’s persuasive argument is.
The argument cannot be found. In addition, no support is given to any possible argument in the paper.
Score of Statement of Purpose and Supporting Details,
Appropriate academic vocabulary is used throughout the paper.
Appropriate academic vocabulary is usually used throughout the paper. However, better vocabulary could make the paper more persuasive.
Appropriate academic vocabulary is generally not used throughout the paper.
Appropriate academic vocabulary is lacking. This compromises the persuasion of the writer.
The length of the paper is shorter than the requirement indicates. The paper is too short to evaluate its level of vocabulary.
Score of Word Choice,
Grammar, Spelling, Punctuation, and Formatting including APA Formatting
Grammar, spelling, punctuation, and formatting are nearly flawless. Sentences are constructed to make the information understandable.
One of the following has errors that distract the reader: grammar, spelling, punctuation, or formatting.
Formatting is correct. However, repeated grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors mar the paper.
Formatting has errors. In addition, repeated grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors mar the paper.
Grammar, spelling, or formatting problems make the essay indecipherable. The problems with the sentence structure and formatting are so serious that the information is not understandable and the paper is not well presented.