Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1.A. The question to be answered by this segment of Mythbusters is what?
B. Given this question, what hypothesis do you have?
2. Explain why a hypothesis is not just a guess.
3. The Mythbusters have two options: conduct the experiment indoors in controlled conditions, or outdoors in nature. What are the pros and cons of each?
4. What is the independent variable to be tested in this experiment?
5. What is the dependent variable to be measured in this experiment?
6. A controlled experiment such as this one always has an experimental group and a control group. What is the difference between the two?
7. The goal of a controlled experiment is to only alter the variable that is to be tested, leaving all others constant. What variables do the Mythbusters account for in their experiment design? (if any)