Write a Precis paper explaining the concept of imago Dei and its implications for our relationships with others, and the Christian view of the death penalty.
- What are the three claims of Christian anthropology?
- How did this understanding of the human person help Robert Willie find peace with Sister Hellen Prejean´s guidance? (movie Deadman Walking )
- See Precis Paper Expectations for details on writing a Precis paper.
- The paper is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation, and misspelling.
- The paper should be formatted per the current Chicago Manual Style – i.e. author date (no footnoting, just author, date, pp. in parenthesis), referencing the assigned reading.
- DO NOT USE OUTSIDE SOURCES
Reference to cite from
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Paul J. Wadell. 2016.
- Chapter 5: Every Person’s Truth. Made in the Image of God. Called to do the Work of God. pp.115-135.
- Codd, John M. “Dead Man Walking – Reconciliation Scene.” YouTube. April 22, 2011. https://youtu.be/xQyYa3DBhNA.