You are the senior manager of a large healthcare organization. The senior management team must select a Health Information Management System (HIMS) for the organization that will encompass several cli
Get perfect grades by consistently using www.essayjunction.com. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
You are the senior manager of a large healthcare organization. The senior management team must select a Health Information Management System (HIMS) for the organization that will encompass several clinical and administrative departments. You will need to create and deliver a PowerPoint presentation that will persuade your CEO to purchase your chosen HIMS. Your presentation also must describe key aspects of HIMS (electronic medical record), such as implementation, interoperability, productivity, and support challenges. Use the work you did and the feedback you received from the Week 9 discussion when creating your presentation.
Create a ten to twelve (10-12) slide audio PowerPoint presentation with speaker notes (maximum of twenty  minutes) in which you:
- Justify to the CIO the need to integrate all clinical and administrative departments into a Health Information Management System in your health care organization.
- Select the most significant and current HIE, EHR, HIPPA, and HITECH regulations in your state. Next, determine two (2) ways these regulations could impact the integration of HIMS in your health care organization. Include three (3) potential solutions to address these regulation challenges.
- Propose three (3) privacy and security measures to help your organization’s health care providers avoid security breaches and data loss, while better allowing them to concentrate on patient care. Next, develop an action plan to protect patient information that complies with HIE, EHR, PHI, and HIPAA legal requirements.
Suggest three (3) key actions to monitor privacy and security violations that may occur after the HIMS implementation in your health care organization. Summarize in one (1) slide your key findings. Narrate each slide, using Kaltura or another device, as if you were actually presenting in front of the audience. For information on how to use Kaltura to record your presentation please view the
Kaltura Help Document
Use at least three (3) current (2015-2019), quality references.
Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources. The
Strayer University Library
is a great resource to locate current, quality resources. Include your references in one slide.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide with relevant graphics (photographs, graphs, clip art, etc.) to ensure the presentation is visually appealing and readable from 18 feet away. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a title slide containing the assignment title, your name, the professor’s full name, the course title, and the date. The title and reference slides are not included in the required number of slides.
- Make use of your speaker notes to clarify and elaborate on the information contained in your slides.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Propose a Health Information Management Systems (HIMS) and a patient information protection plan for a health care organization.
- Propose how patient centric healthcare practices and technology and a HIMS can improve healthcare.
- Determine best practices for avoiding HIMS failures and breaches.
- Review concepts and theories related to healthcare information technology and systems, including ethical and legal standards, strategic information system planning, and methods for ensuring the security of patient information.
We offer the best essay writing services to students who value great quality at a fair price. Let us exceed your expectations if you need help with this or a different assignment. Get your paper completed by a writing expert today. Nice to meet you! Want 15% OFF your first order? Use Promo Code: FIRST15. Place your order in a few easy steps. It will take you less than 5 minutes. Click one of the buttons below.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper